Medical test results are required to get an Alien Registration Card from the immigration office and to be registered as a teacher by the Board of Education.
You need to do the medical test as soon as you can after arriving to Korea. It is strongly recommended to finish it within a week of your arrival. The results will be mailed to the Pagoda Tower in Gangnam(Recruiting Department) and then delivered to your branch. Once you get it you can apply for your ARC card.
A. Get off at Daerim Station (Line2).
B. Take Exit #1
C. Walk straight and cross the road.
D. Turn right and walk about 200 meters (about 6 min walk).
E. Find a building named “메디식스빌딩” and go to the 2nd floor of the building.
※ You can also go from Namguro Station (12min walk) but Daerim Station is Closer.
Line 2 (Green Line), Daerim station, Exit 1
Medisix Building 2nd floor
92, Dorim-ro, Guro-gu, Seoul, Korea
02-591-9119 / 02-591-1490
Mon - FRI: 9AM ~ 6PM / SAT: 9AM ~ 1PM
SUN & HOLIDAY OFF
Things to take
2. Two(2) passport-sized photos
3. Medical examination fee for E2 visa holders are paid by Pagoda (Fee of 40,000won for F4, F6 visa holders)
A. Go to the 2nd floor to the information desk
B. Fill out the application form
C. Hand in the form, passport and 2 passport-sized photos
D. Take the medical examination
* Please do not eat anything at least 6~8 hours before the examination.
* Do not drink water, chew any gum, or smoke.
* If you are taking any antibiotics, please stop at least 2~3 days before the test.
* Female teachers, on their period should visit the medical clinic 7 days after their period.
Pagoda Academy CorporationCEO, Ru Da Go419, Gangnam-Daero, Seocho-Gu, Seoul, 137-855, Korea TEL: 02-6907-2841, 6907-2888Business Registration Number: 101-81-26767
Information Protection Executive Officer : Ha-du, Kim