We have openings at both Pagoda Academy and Pagoda One year-round. As the visa application process can take some time, it is best to apply at least two months in advance.
The Hiring Process
1. Apply directly on jobpagoda.com to submit your application. Alternatively, submit a cover letter, resume and recent picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Applications undergo an extensive screening process by the recruiting department, and successful applicants are contacted via email or phone.
3. The first interview takes place at our headquarters in Gangnam or via Skype video for applicants unable to attend an in-person interview. Interviewees are asked questions about their education, experience, and why they would be a good fit at Pagoda.
4. Those who pass the first interview will be contacted for a second interview (mock class). Interviewees will be asked to do a 25-min mock lesson/teaching demonstration with the recruiting manager and head trainer.
5. Those who pass the second interview will be contacted to arrange a time for the signing of the contract.
6. Finally, before starting classes, all new teachers must attend a training/orientation session either in Gangnam or at their local branch.
Pagoda Academy CorporationCEO, Ru Da Go419, Gangnam-Daero, Seocho-Gu, Seoul, 137-855, Korea TEL: 02-6907-2841, 6907-2888Business Registration Number: 101-81-26767
Information Protection Executive Officer : Ha-du, Kim