1. Applying
  2. Teaching
  3. Visa
  4. Housing

If you don’t happen to find an answer here,
please contact us with your questions and we’ll get back to you right away Contact Us.

Q Do I need to get fingerprints done?
Q Are there Police Stations in Seoul with English speaking officers?
Q Do I have to send my original degree?
Q How old can my notarized documents be?
Q What is an E2 Visa?
Q What is a Visa issuance number?
Q How long does it take to get a visa issuance number and a visa?
Q What documents do I need to provide in order to get a Visa issuance number?
Q What do I do after I get my Visa issuance number from Pagoda?
Q Can I apply if I have graduated, but haven’t received my degree yet?
Q Can I teach English in Korea even though I’m not a native speaker?
Q Can I get a Visa in Japan, Thailand or another 3rd country?
Q Do I need to get a medical check and drug test before I come to Korea?
Q What is and Alien Registration Card (ARC) and how do I get one?
Q My visa says that it is a single entry visa. What does this mean?
Q What do I need to do if I would like to transfer to Pagoda from my current company?
Q Apostilled Documents for F visa holders
Q Do I have to send both my degrees?