|Title||PAGODA Academy [SEOUL] : Full-time Group Native English Teacher (E2 visa)|
PAGODA Academy - a premium bespoke language tuition service for adult students (aged 20 yrs and above) with various specialized needs.
If you are looking for a way to REALLY make a difference in your student's language abilities, then look no further!
Looking for passionate and professional Native English Speakers.
Teachers will be trained Pagoda's teaching materials and can also graph opportunities to move up within the company to possible managerial positions.
NOTICE: Due to logistical difficulties involved with COVID-19, preferences will be given to teachers already in South Korea under an E-2 visa. However, overseas applications are still accepted.
- Currently within South Korea
- Bachelors degree
- E2 visa holders preferred
- apostilled diploma
- apostilled criminal record/background check
Full-time, 12-month contract position for Group English Teacher to work in one of our branches in Seoul.
40 hours will be open for class bookings, however, you will only be required to come in WHEN you have classes.
Working hours depend on booking rates, senior teachers with regular students tend to work between 34~38 hours a week.
Compensation (Hourly rate)
AVERAGE MONTHLY WAGES ~ 3,000,000 KRW
Minimum Guaranteed Monthly Wage ~ 2,200,000 KRW
1. JONGNO - Split Shift or Morning Block
Monday - Friday
Split Shift: 07:00~11:00 and 17:00~21:00
Morning Block: 07:00~16:00
2. SINCHON - Afternoon Block
Monday - Friday
* National Health Insurance
* Occupational Safety and Health Insurance
* Employment Insurance (optional)
* National Pension Plan
* Paid Traning
* Severance bonus at contract termination
* Contract renewal bonus
* Paid vacations and holidays in accordance with Korean labor regulations
* Housing assistance (Key money)
Interested? Come teach with us!
Online application: Click HERE to apply online
Email application: Send us an up-to-date resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Please include the following details in your email:
1. Position(s) you're applying for
2. Current visa status
3. Available start date