A challenge class for students who want a more intensive study environment.
A combined class of levels 4-6 where students study higher level language and vocabulary than they would in the individual SLE levels.
Focuses on World English and building students' knowledge of the language more quickly.
- A two level course for students who enjoy the challenge of completing a novel in English.
- A library of materials are available or teachers are free to create their own material for the month.
- Focuses on discussion themes using English more than conversational learning.
- An intensive writing-focused course primarily for college students who must create papers almost exclusively in English.
- Students expect to see rapid improvement and demand a high level of input and constructive feedback from the teacher.
Watch & Talk
- This media-based class allows students to engage in interesting discussion based on various input from TV programs, sitcoms and talk show.
- An offshoot of SLE Business, our Job Interview Training class is designed to prepare students for job interviews in English.
Students practice answering different question types, creat a competitive resume and end the class with a mock interview.